Wisdom comes with experience, knowledge, and good judgment. Wise people tend to see the bigger picture and understand situations from outside their own perspective, and as a result, they better display tolerance. Wise people are also able to accept reality with level-headedness.
At Acacia Creek, a Masterpiece Living Certified Center for Successful Aging, and retirement community, we believe tolerance is an important part of all wellness categories – intellectual, social, physical, and purposeful. Consider these ideas if you would like to cultivate more wisdom:
- Be open to self-growth and learning new things
- Love yourself for who you are and accept what you can and cannot do
- Be aware and understand that not everyone shares the same experiences as you
- Reflect on your own priorities
- Understand that life can be ambiguous and holds different outcomes for everyone
True wisdom means recognizing the negative both within and outside ourselves and trying to learn from it.
Successful Aging Coach
Acacia Creek Retirement Community inspires residents to live an active, meaningful life. Our mission as a senior community is to enrich the independence, well-being, and security of our residents through exceptional services and care based on Masonic values.
To learn more about Acacia Creek or our senior housing opportunities, visit us at www.acaciacreek.org.